Thursday, March 27, 2008

23 Things on s Stick

Well, it appears I am not being checked up on. I am not even sure if the people from 23 Things on a Stick know that I am registered. I have seen no comments on my blog so I am assuming, I guess I am doing something wrong. This will be my last blog as part of 23 Things on a Stick. I must say the program was extremely good and I learned a ton from it. I just wish that there had been a little bit more "hand holding" along the way.

Although I will no longer be writing blogs I will continue to follow the program and finish the 23 Things on a Stick - I have lots to learn - and look forward to it. :)

Darin (Fleno)

1 comment:

jd aka diane said...

Hi, Darin,
I am up to Thing #20 & I have not had any comments on any of my posts either. I know that the group who is running the show has said that there are some 750 people registered so I really haven't expected them to get to us too quickly.
Related, I was curious to know "how" to find out where other participants were in the Things progression & I didn't really see an easy way to do so. So I asked for a tip from the "leaders" and so far the best & easiest has been to setup a google alert so I know when someone has updated his/her blog. That is how I saw your blog saying you haven't had any comments. Please keep bloging ... I am finding the other blogs to be interesting & informative.
jd from http://rausche.blogspot.com/